Friday, December 25, 2009

Bathroom

These pictures will help you come to a decision of the type and style of bathroom or kitchen remodeling you may want. I have been remodeling kitchens and bathrooms for over 30 years and I will bring this extensive experience to your remodeling project. I have built several custom homes, completed light commercial jobs and have done major whole house remodeling, but have chosen to specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Your kitchen and bathroom are the most utilized rooms in the house and the most complicated to design and remodel. When designing these rooms, I focus on details such as: fine tile work, work triangles, overhead and under counter lighting, elaborate crown detailing, cabinets, countertops, flooring finishes and quality of materials. A quality bathroom remodeling job is made up of quality details. As you can see in the pictures of the work I personally do, that I take pride in my attention to detail

http://www.danielskitchenbath.com/bathroom%20remodeling%20pictures%20design%20ideas%20small%20shower%20tile.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger